Many years of clinical studies by more impressive people than me and all with a penchant for white lab coats, have concluded that statistically, a sonic powered toothbrush will remove between 6-7X more plaque than a regular manual brush. Its all time that we move across into the 21st century and look after your teeth in the way that they deserve. We know that up till now, this hasn’t been easy, as the price has always been so high. That’s why we invented BRUDEE, to solve that problem.
In short, though, we have spared no expense in using the highest quality materials, sourced the highest quality components and created a product that is equal to, if not better, than anything else on the market. The difference with BRUDEE is that we charge a price that is accessible to ALL. We haven’t achieved this price by cutting corners on production but through our unique business model, we ship products direct. This means that there are no middle men, expensive advertising campaigns and large mark ups going on through the chain.
We are also consumers like you and don’t like being over charged for one of life’s necessities. That’s why we feel we are charging a FAIR price. Also, being consumers we like something looking good on our bathroom counter and hence, why we really made an effort to create something beautiful. This is a sexy brush, for sexy people!
So, we’ve received a lot of attention surrounding our DuPont bristles. ‘That’s not what a normal head looks like.’ Well no, but if BRUDEE had a middle name it certainly wouldn’t be ‘conventional’. We like to challenge the status quo and not just accept what others before us have done.
There are total of 4 modes: Sensitive, Massage, Clean and Whitening.
We love dentists and think they’re the world’s biggest heroes. We consult them on everything, from best gum practices, to odorous bad breath and even, at times, the barren state of our love lives. Now, they’ve told us that everyone should brush their teeth for at least two minutes, so (you guessed it) we installed a two-minute timer which switches your brush off when you are finished.
An industry high 30,000 Stroke/minute, blasts away your plaque.
Because we love your mouth so much, every BRUDEE brush is installed with a Quadinterval timer. Quadinterval – sounds nerdy, right? Well, it is.
This fancy bit of kit is here to make cleaning your teeth even easier.
Every 30 seconds our brush will pulse, (saucy, huh?) to let you know to move to the next quadrant of your teeth. This way you won’t miss even one of your pearly whites. Bye, bye cavities and hello gorgeous.
Absolutely not! Over time a lot of people have formed the belief that unless they scrub aggressively at their teeth when brushing they aren’t cleaning their teeth properly. This is simply WRONG! Aggressive brushing habits damage your gums. That is why we installed our particularly soft filament bristles onto the brush. Your gums are safe and healthy with BRUDEE! If you still push down a little harder when you brush then drop the toothbrush into our ‘sensitive’ mode (30,000 sonic vibrations per minute) and you are good to go.
Confession here, I love to brush my pearlies in the shower (yes, our product is water resistant) so after cleaning myself, my teeth and performing all my other showery necessities (don’t ask), I then rinse off my favorite toothbrush. If you are more a ‘mirror’ brusher and like to stare deeply into your own eyes while brushing then just rinse off under the tap. I suggest removing the head and cleaning the handle below.
Ones mouth and bathroom aren’t always the most sanitary places so try to clean your brush at least once a week. Its up to you of course but for those that haven’t heard the old adage is ‘ cleanliness is next to godliness’ and who doesn’t want to have superpowers these days!
We have installed a top of the range 400mAh Lithium battery into our brushes. No, it wont jump start your car BUT… If you clean your teeth twice a day (which you should) you should get around 3 weeks battery life out of each charge! Impressive huh?
When plugged in, the “battery” sign on the base will illuminate in red. When the brush is done charging, the light will simply turn off.
Many dentist professionals recommend changing your toothbrush at least every three month or sooner if the bristles are frayed or after each ill.
Yes. The soft bristles are perfectly safe with braces. In fact many dentist recommend people with braces to use sonic toothbrush.
Yes and I can assure you, it’s a joy!
From a safety standpoint, with proper instruction and supervision, electric toothbrushes are safe for children 3 years old and older. Children younger than 3 should use manual toothbrushes.
Account & Refill Plan
To update your personal details
- Visit “Account details” under My Account
- Click “Save Changes” after finish edit
To update your shipping details for your next refill order
- Visit “Addresses” under My Account
- Click “Edit” to make update your new shipping address
- Click “Save Address” after finish edit
For active subscription with multiple shipping address update, kindly contact us via Live-Chat.
To update your payment method
- Visit “Payment methods” under My Account
- Click “Delete” to remove your card
- Click “Add Payment Method” to add your new card
If you’ve forgotten your password
- Visit here to reset your new password
- Enter the email address associated with your Brudee account
- An reset email will send to your email address
If you have any trouble making your updates, please reach out to us through our email(email@example.com) or Live-Chat!
Sorry to see you go!
To cancel your active subscription, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It will take 7 – 10 working days to proceed.
Kindly take note that if you cancel before the 1st subscription cycle, the cancellation will only take effect afterward.
Should you decided to re-subscribe, you may do so by visiting our website at www.brudee.com/refills within 30 days from the date of this email.
You can email email@example.com or click on the Live-Chat icon on the bottom right and someone will be with you in a jiffy!
How to delete your personal information and remove billing details.
We’re sorry to see you go. If you’d like to deactivate your Brudee account, please contact us through our email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll be happy to assist your further.
Yes! Brudee Oral Care Company is clinically proven and back by more than 300 dentists. In fact, Brudee Oral Care Company has authorised several dental clinics in Malaysia as our Offical Brudee Provider. For the list of Official Brudee Provider, kindly check below:
- Smile n Co Dental – Damansara Heights
- Dentists Co Dental – Pearl Suria
- KOH Dental – Bangsar Telawi
- Best Smile Dental – Bayan Lepas, Penang
- Lumiere Dental – Cheras Tesco
- Chai Dental – Sisma UOA Kuala Lumpur
- Glow Dental Care – Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- iCare Dental – Damansara Jaya
- Lounge Dental – Publika
- Dental Home – Bukit Jalil
- SP Dental – Sri Permaisuri
We recommend to use our available payment options for now which are Credit and Debit Cards, Visa or MasterCard.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept Prepaid Card, Paypal or E-Wallet Payment.
Absolutely! Make sure that the card is ready and set up for Automatic Recurrent Charges, International Transactions and E-Commerce Payments.
If it doesn’t, please contact your bank issuer for more information.
We are using local courier service and the estimated delivery time is around 3 – 5 working days for West Malaysia and 5 – 7 working days for Sabah & Sarawak. For other location besides South East Asia, kindly contact us for more information at email@example.com
At the moment we’re only sell in Malaysia. We’re expanding to a few countries which included : Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam. Stay tune at our website and we will be reaching you soonest!
Warranty & Return
If your experience with Brudee isn’t love at first brush, we totally understand. The best brush for you should be one that’s enjoyable and comfortable to use, so personal preference is key (regardless of cost or features).
We can provide a full product cost refund (less any incurred shipping costs) within 30 days of purchase. Email us to confirm our return address and an Invoice number for your package. Return postage is not included.
Before you ship, please record your personal tracking number or request a tracking receipt as we cannot issue a refund for lost items without proof of tracking.
We can also provide a full product cost refund (less any incurred shipping costs) for international orders within 30 days of purchase. Return postage is not included, and we are unable to issue international prepaid shipping labels. Before you ship, please record your personal tracking number or request a tracking receipt as we cannot issue a refund for items we do not receive.
The guidelines above only apply to items purchased directly from Brudee through our web store, not through retail locations or any third parties.
If you would like to return your Brudee product that was purchased from a retail store, you’ll need to contact the retailer to proceed with a return and refund.
All items purchased from Brudee popup locations and events are non-refundable.
Incomplete or damaged products are not refundable.
Upon receiving a dispute request for refund, Brudee will investigate the case based on the evidence provided and will act accordingly.
Brudee will response to the buyer within 5 to 7 working days from the date the dispute is raised. Buyer are advised to keep track of the case via their email in case our dispute agent need clarification about the evidence submitted or additional information.
This Limited Toothbrush Returns & Refund does not cover:
- Cosmetic damage that does not affect the functionality of the product such as scratches, or damage caused by:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accident, misuse, dirt or water
- The product being tampered with
- Improper use
- Repairs carried out by agents not authorized by Brudee
- Failure to take proper care of the product, including recharging
- The product being altered or used for commercial purposes
- Replacement of any non-defective pieces in the Brudee toothbrush system (for example, if you purchase toothbrushes with multiple components and only one component is defective, then we will only replace the defective component).
- Personal toothbrush preferences.
- Any toothbrush (whether manufactured by Brudee or not) sold by resellers who are not authorized retailers.
- Toothbrushes sold “as-is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the Toothbrush is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer.
- If we have grounds to believe that you are returning of Brudee Sonic Toothbrush for reasons other than because you’re genuinely dissatisfied with the product we reserve the right to refuse to accept the return, not give you a refund and reserve the right to refuse to sell our products to you in the future.
- If your Brudee Sonic Toothbrush has been damaged, you will not be granted a return or refund. The returned Brudee Sonic Toothbrush must be in good condition, even though it will not be resold.
Once the case reached a conclusion, our dispute team will inform buyer via email about the status of the case. Payment will be released to the buyer if the request for refund is successful.