Dental Clinic Near Me | Brudee’s Sonic Toothbrush
Searching for “dental clinic near me” can be very helpful when you need an urgent, significant or vital dental care like crowning, filing, root canal treatment, braces, wisdom teeth removal, dental implants, dentures, broken tooth or teeth, and veneers. These types of oral care to keep healthy teeth and mouth do need a dentistry expertise where you are not recommended to get elsewhere unless advised by the dentist.
You May Be Able to Skip Dental Clinic
However, the search for “dental clinic near me” or “clean teeth dentist” would not be really necessary for teeth whitening and scaling treatments, in other words, to clean teeth with a dentist- when you have the right oral care products at home. Do you know that healthy and clean teeth begin from your routine? It will be a waste of money if you went to do these treatments with a dentist and still neglect your oral hygiene at home. So, if you wish to save money from the two treatments aforementioned and still have that beautiful as well as healthy teeth and mouth, consider trying Brudee’s sonic toothbrush.
What is the Brudee Sonic Toothbrush and Why Is It Great For Whiter, Cleaner Teeth?
The Quad-Interval technology in Brudee’s sonic toothbrush will remind you to shift to another quadrant of your mouth by pausing every 30 seconds for a complete cleaning. Meanwhile, the nylon bristles are infused with Binchotan Charcoal, which has been shown in clinical testing to have 90 percent more power than a manual toothbrush at eliminating plaque and stains. 2 minutes of brushing time is advised by dentists for having clean teeth, and this practise is obviously difficult to follow, especially when you’re using a manual brush. Therefore, this best electric smart sonic toothbrush will automatically turn off after 2 minutes are up.
This Brudee’s Sonic ONE Toothbrush has 3 Brushing Modes, which are:
- Sensitive Mode
It is suitable for people with sensitive teeth and gums since it operates at a lower frequency and is gentler.
- Clean Mode
This sonic toothbrush brushes your teeth at 32,000 strokes per minute to remove plaque and make the most of the recommended practice of 2-minute brushing time.
- Whitening Mode
This setting makes it easier for you to remove stubborn coffee or tea stains by making the brushes work even harder.
Sonic toothbrushes, especially Brudee’s, have the advantage of providing a supplementary form of cleaning based on an effect known as fluid dynamics. Sonic toothbrushes stir the fluids in the mouth like water, saliva, and toothpaste, effectively converting them into cleaning agents which reach crevices that the brush couldn’t reach, such as between teeth and below the gum line, due to the considerably faster brush speed. Here are other reasons why you should choose Brudee;
- It’s the ideal toothbrush, and we guarantee it—if you find a problem, we’ll refund your money within 30 days!
- When the product’s quality deteriorates, the limited lifetime guarantee provides you with a replacement. This demonstrates Brudee’s faith in the high-quality designs and the outstanding product performance.
- Brudee charges a reasonable price that is accessible to everybody.
- It is ideal for those who wear braces since the brushes will reach even the most difficult to clean areas.
- With only 2-3 hours of charge, the Lithium battery may last up to 60 days.
Make no mistake, Brudee’s sonic toothbrush is fantastic to achieve whiter and cleaner teeth, but don’t abandon dental check-ups and search for “dental clinic near me” that you must also care about your overall oral health beyond the aesthetics. So, let’s see why a check-up with a dentist is still vital.
Read also: Oral Care Products if you wish to take care of your oral hygiene and wants to have healthy teeth.
Why Dental Check-Up is Still Important
When we are speaking about dental check-ups, the interval between appointments may vary from 3 months to 2 years, for it depends on the individual’s oral health status and risk factors. In general, dental check-ups are important in order to ensure that you possess good oral health and as a way to detect any problems you may have inside your mouth like early signs of oral cancer. In addition, studies have shown that 300, 000 new cases of oral cancer are detected per year. As a matter of fact, regular dental check-ups can help save lives by allowing people to get early treatments to eliminate the detected early signs of oral health problems.
Let’s see the General Process of Dental Check-ups below:
- Thoroughly, your mouth, teeth and gums will be examined.
- There will be enquiries about your medical condition. For your information, you are an “at risk patient” when you are suffering from either diabetes, bleeding problems, cardiovascular disease, and autoimmune disease.
- There will be enquiries about your diet and you will be given advice on good oral hygiene practice such as brushing, mouth rinsing, flossing and what not.
- A treatment will be decided if you need one.
- The dentist will schedule the following treatment or check-up for you. (Dr. Che Noor Aini bt. Che Omar, 2019)
Get to know on How to Brush Your Teeth & Cara Gosok Gigi Dengan Betul here.
- Smile n Co Dental – Damansara Heights
- Dentists Co Dental – Pearl Suria
- KOH Dental – Bangsar Telawi
- Best Smile Dental – Bayan Lepas, Penang
- Lumiere Dental – Cheras Tesco
- Chai Dental – Sisma UOA Kuala Lumpur
- Glow Dental Care – Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- iCare Dental – Damansara Jaya
- Lounge Dental – Publika
- Dental Home – Bukit Jalil
- SP Dental – Sri Permaisuri
For more information, refer to: Dental Associates